Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome!


Hello! Welcome to my blog! This will be my outlet for not only my recent obsession with crafting with Ladybug Boutique 2011, but also my great love for animals, veterinary medicine, our weekend adventures and random thoughts. Although Richard (my husband) is in no way going to be typing in this blog I'm sure he will be a large part as he is my best sounding board and greatest support.


Now to get to know a little about me



Newest found love: Vinyasa Yoga
Thing most greatful for: Being off for the weekend
Favorite Food at the moment: Thai food
Most annoyed with: dealing with insurance and verizon
Song playing on my Ipod in the car: Dixie Chicks "Cowboy Take Me Away"
Most watched TV rerun: tie between CSI:NY and Dharma and Greg
Favorite Director: Jean-Pierre Jeunet
Current Shows I hate to miss not in any order: Bones, 30 Rock, Community, Parks and Rec, Modern Family, Glee, and Raising Hope
Favorite material to work with: Bulky yarn
What I want to learn next: How to cast jewelry and make stamps

A little about our story:
Richard and I met working at an animal hospital and started dating in July of 2005. After a long wait of 18 months we were married February 2, 2007. While it's been 4 years it feels like forever and just yesterday at the same time (in a good way). Richard currently works for a large format print shop and loves it. I am currently working for an ambulatory vet which is like an RV hospital on wheels and it is wonderful. We tend to be somewhat homebodies but we enjoy museums, gardening, concerts, and of course the occasional rockband session.

We are both animal lovers. We currently have 5 animals in our zoo. Gracie, the pug, Weebles, the maybe shih-tzu poodle mix with neurologic abnormalities, Fluffy, the 12 year old cat, Maggie the 7 year old cat, and Yoko the 5 year old cat. Maggie is the only animal without a condition requiring either medication or a prescription diet. The cats tolerate each other's presence but they all agree Weebles is a pain. Gracie's 2 favorite things in this world are sleeping and carrots. Weebles' favorite thing is playing ball. They are the most persistent alarm clocks around (although my favorite alarm setting is Yoko as she gives head buts and licks but does not make noise). They are a huge part of my life and will show up a lot, especially sleeping as that is when they are the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment